![]() |
| Maisarah, my mama. |
When I was just a little boy and barely enough to stand I know that I can count on her. She's the one who thought me so many things that I know in life and till' this day it shows that she was more than just a friend. There were so many times that I would doubt myself but every time her words and herself always there to helps and give me hopes.
How would it be? Where I am? Who I am? If my mother didn't tell me never say can't I won't be here. She'd carry me and don't let me fall. If I fell she is still there I would stand higher than the place I used to be at and the only thing she ask is to never say you can't.
So, I know when the rains begin to fall and I out there on my own with my eyes can see a thing, I know that she can be the voice that understands me a lot. The voice that can never ever be replaced by others. Yes, people will ask. "What's wrong with you dude?" Nothing else to say. I just wanna show my appreciation towards my Mama. I hope that she will read this, no matter when. But at least once, one day.
Because of her I know myself better, I would never forget everything she says to me. She is my one and only Mama. Yes, she is my Supermama.
I LOVE YOU MAMA ♥

Awwww, so sweet. ;)
ReplyDelete